找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索

Milo Casting is seeking Real Chinese Father + Son

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2014-10-19 22:22:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello,

My name is Zinaida and I am a Casting Researcher at Milo Casting in Toronto.  I’m currently looking for Chinese men of approx. 30-40 years of age, who have one or more children for a campaign for Dove Men + Care.  Dove uses only “Real People” for their campaigns rather than models or actors, therefore I’m trying to reach out to the Chinese community in Toronto.  I am wondering if you might be able to help us get the word out by sharing our casting information with the members of the Chinese Community.  

Following is some more information about the project:

Those who are selected for the campaign will be financially compensated.  Auditions will take place on Monday, November 3rd 2014 in Toronto, and the actual photo shoot will take place on Thursday, November 6th or Friday November 7th 2014 (There is no compensation for the auditions).  Anyone who is interested in being considered should e-mail [email protected] and include the following information:

1. Name, age, and telephone number
2. A few photos of yourself (and photos of any kids you have)
3. A brief description telling us who you are (5 lines max)
4. Names and ages of any children you have
5. Confirmation that you do not have any prior professional experience on camera
6. Please include your name and age in the subject line Submissions are due by Wednesday, October 29th 2014

Please let me know if you might be able to share our casting information (with your e-mail list, on Social Media, with friends/family, on your bulletin board, etc.)  I’ve attached a PDF version of the casting notice to this e-mail as well.  If you have any questions, you can reach me by e-mail or at the office: 416-360-0336 x234
Thank you!

Zinaida Sze-To

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|torontochinese.ca

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:33 , Processed in 0.088129 second(s), 32 queries .